The temptation of you is disastrous.
The you that is magnificently illuminated by your smile
and all the while i break my own heart every time that i do not approach you.
The you whose warmth radiates and singes my skin,
scaring and permanently digging in.
The you whose personality can entice me to new levels of perception.
Unwittingly,
the you who invites me with your eyes,
and yet you realize how close I've come to self infliction,
a true addiction, a danger and yet a craving all in one.
And so its done.
Refuse the perfect fit, or yet another split?
Too much to lose,
too hard to choose
too long to mend two pieces of a broken heart...again.
Creative Commons License
Temptation by The Deviation-{G.R.Battle} is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.